ANNOUNCEMENTS IN SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCES
- Discrete Relaxed Method for Nonconvex Optimal Control and Variational Problems, with Chryssoverghi I., Kokkinis B., 19th IFIP TC7 Conference on Systems, Modeling and Optimization, Cambridge, U.K., 1999.
- Numerical Methods for Nonconvex Optimal Control Problems, with Chryssoverghi I., Kokkinis B., 1st Interdisciplinary Symposium on Nonlinear Problems, NTUA, Athens, Greece, 2000.
- Discrete Gradient Methods for Optimal Control Problems Defined by Semilinear Parabolic Equations, with Kokkinis B., 20th IFIP TC7 Conference on System Modeling and Optimization, Trier, Germany, July 2001.
- Modelling the diffusion of chain emails, with Kainich A., EURO XXIV Lisbon, 24th European Conference on Operational Research, July 2010.
- Optimization methods for optimal control problems with control and pointwise state constraints, with I. Chryssoverghi, Β. Kokkinis, 24TH European Conference on Operational Research, Lisbon July 2010.
- Operations Research on Air Traffic Management. A support System for Free Flight Concept, 20th Conference of the International Federation of Operational Research Societies, The Art of Modeling, IFORS, Barcelona, 2014, 13th-18th July.
- Relaxed optimal control of systems defined by integral equations, Optimal Control and Dynamic Games, 13th Viennese Workshop ORCOS 2015, WIEN.